VSR continues to innovate and develop the next generation of digital human modeling technology.
Our research partners take advantage of over $18 million in prior research and development, key University of Iowa faculty and staff who have developed (and continue to develop) the Santos technology, and a broad network of experienced medical researchers. Work is focused on extending, developing, and applying tools and technology to address the research partner’s specific problems. Through their involvement, research partners help shape the future of the world’s most advanced digital human modeling and simulation environment, while VSR develops in-house expertise and future corporate resources fully versed in the use of our technology applied to the research partner’s domain.
VSR’s world-class partners have included:
- U.S. Army TACOM
- U.S. Army TARDEC
- U.S. Army Natick Soldier Research, Development, and Engineering Center (NSRDEC)
- Office of Naval Research
- Naval Health Research Center
- Collins Aerospace
- United States Council for Automotive Research (USCAR)
- Military Performance Laboratory at the Center for the Intrepid, Fort Sam Houston, Texas
- SantosHuman Inc.
- Korean Agency for Defense Development (ADD)
- U.S. Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR)
- Crye Associates