WHAT: Learn about ITI’s ongoing research activities
- Watch ITI’s new video short explaining the U.S. Army’s new Army Combat Fitness Test using our virtual human Santos.
- Take self-guided tours of labs and demonstrations.
- Say "hello" to our faculty, staff, and students.
- Test your stamina at Army Combat Fitness Test drills (outside, weather permitting).
- A food truck is expected to be set up in the ERF parking lot #29. Bring a few dollars for lunch.
WHERE: Engineering Research Facility, 330 S. Madison St. (across from CRWC)
WHEN: Wednesday, October 20, 2021, 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. (CDT)
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend all University of Iowa-sponsored events. If you are a person with a disability who requires a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in this program, please contact Brian Morelli in advance at email@example.com.